- Regroup test on Syntaxic sugar in the rule files, that is to show insensitivity to casing, “,” “;” “.” Separators, comments, etc.
- Update the Rules syntax text file to show all syntaxic sugar possibilities (use of “.” / “;” / “,” / “and”, etc.), and to show how to comment
- Exclude “limited with” from dependencies
- Implement the only X can use Y rule
- Implement the only X can use pragma import rule
- Implement globbing characters, for example only *.Porting_Kit can use X
- Is it useful to have a semantic difference between only Porting_Kit may depends on C_Files and Porting_Kit is a layer over C_Files ?
- Is it useful to have a may semantics : GLU may depends on GL ?
- Implement an error return code when the rules are broken, to allow a normal use in Makefiles, unless -no-error
- Change/Simplify the various options to know what the tool understand from the rules file, and from analyzed sources :
- Implement a command line way to pass simple rules
- Use gnu error messages format ( sourcefile:lineno: message ) when identifying a rule that breaks
- Restructure the home page, to have a short intro and a “quick run” section that summarize “Installing’ and “Getting started”, and split the rest in other text files.
- Complete the 2004 slides! :-)
- Complete the link between NaturalDocs and Tests result, by adding a Result keyword
- Auto add -help output to the doc thanks to Makefile